- Lead your clinical and care teams to promote brilliant resident care
- Lead change and foster ongoing development of your team
- $$ negotiable depending on experience. Supportive management
We are looking for an exceptional Clinical Lead to oversee clinical service delivery and staff management at this lovely retirement complex offering hospital, rest home, care apartments & independent living.
You will be responsible for elderly residents living in the Hospital wing, with a wide range of needs.
Offering variety, challenge and reward, this is a role that will not last long
- Lead & mentor your team of Registered Nurses and Caregivers
- Provide support, advice and clinical assessment skills
- Ensure resident care is ALWAYS the priority, with care plans and documentation up to date
- Manage and foresee clinical risk and have input into Health & Safety processes, Infection Control and Staff education
You won’t be just left on your own here. While you will have your job to do, there is great support from your Clinical Manager and the Village Manager as well.
You will need to be:
- An experienced and exceptional Clinical Nurse Leader
- Someone who loves managing and supporting others to develop
- An agent of change, always taking the team with you
- Level – headed, mature and confident
- Strong and assertive but also compassionate, empathetic and a true leader who is happy to pitch in and help when needed
- Someone with a positive attitude, passion for clinical excellence and a heart for what you do.
“Attitude is everything” here.
You will need:
- New Zealand Nursing registration and current APC
- Previous clinical leadership experience (aged care is preferable)
- Passion for working with the elderly
- Commitment to exceptional clinical care
- Insistence on Resident-focused care at all times
Come join the team and bring your clinical nursing skills, love of aged care, desire to make a difference and your delightful personality, to make this job yours!
Email your CV now to email@example.com Ph Andi Sizer (09) 529 5818 Ref 3619
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Andi Sizer on 09 529 5818, quoting Ref No. 3619
To apply for this job please visit www.medcall.co.nz.