- Senior role as part of small management team
- Work with this committed, happy team providing excellent care
- Good audit results & great reputation = happy workplace
We are on the lookout for a lovely Clinical Nurse Manager to work alongside the clinical team and the Facility Manager too, at this well maintained, well resourced facility.
Offering both rest home and hospital level care, as well as support for those living independently on site, this role offers variety and job satisfaction.
Combine admin and clinical supervision with your team, and working with the Facility Manager to ensure excellent care is paramount, and the site continues to grow its reputation for great care.
Whether you’re a local or someone opting for a beautiful South Island location, you will soon feel part of this friendly team who prioritise great care and creating a sense of ‘family’
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Hold NZ Nursing registration, current APC
- Have previous experience in a leadership/management role in aged care
- Be InterRai trained
- Be a strong manager and leader with the ability to motivate & develop staff
- Be empathic, committed and experienced in the delivery of care and services to the elderly
Email your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800314314 or (09) 529 5815
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jessie Shaw on 09 529 5815, quoting Ref No. 3494
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.medcall.co.nz/jobs/job-details/query/clinical-nurse-manager-ashburton/in/canterbury/7406681/ →