Taranaki District Health Board
1.0FTE (80 Hours per Fortnight)
We are seeking an inspirational Nurse Manager with a strong clinical background to lead the Public Health /Community Services clinical and administrative team.
The appointee to this position will be primarily responsible for the day to day operational management and co-ordination of services provided in this department and to ensure the provision of high quality care and family/patient centred care to all.
This role will model quality practice and care, and support the development of new processes and systems relevant to the work area.
Preferred candidates will have the following:
- New Zealand Nursing Council registration and Annual Practising Certificate.
- A relevant Post Graduate Qualification, (or working towards this)
- Extensive clinical knowledge and experience relevant to area.
- Sound understanding of the legislation that underpins practice in New Zealand.
- Quality Improvement knowledge and the ability to lead quality projects.
- Knowledge of the implications of Treaty of Waitangi with a commitment to bi-culturalism.
- Ability to work in a complex changing environment and able to juggle multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to work collaboratively in an interdisciplinary team.
The successful applicant will demonstrate a motivational leadership style and be able to build a cohesive team and facilitate service development.
We are looking for a Nurse Manager with excellent interpersonal skills and strong leadership qualities who is willing to learn, is innovative and family/patient focused.
Come and live in the region that has just been named the world’s second top region to visit in 2017 by Lonely Planet!
In Taranaki, it is easy to achieve an enviable lifestyle without having to compromise your career path. The region’s amazing mountain, rivers, lakes, fantastic coastline and outstanding surfing and tramping opportunities, masses of parks and gardens, as well as a major events calendar, make it a great place to live and work.
The Taranaki District Health Board is a large organisation (1,800 staff, $325m cost-centre) operating in the exciting, changing Health sector.
To view the position description click here.
If you cannot open the job description, please email Cara Humphries Stonnell (Recruitment Advisor) at Cara.HumphriesStonnell@tdhb.org.nz
Applications close 30 November 2017.
If you are interested in this position, please “apply online” from our website
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.tdhb.org.nz/careers/careers.shtml →