Website Frontline Recruitment
About the Company
This is a not-for profit company with a network of general practitioners working for over 90 general practices. They provide high quality primary health care services across the North Island. They push to ensure that they provide an environment that is sustainable and engaging.
About the Role
This role is to provide case management of patients across all age groups. This will include management of acute care for chronic/lifelong conditions, as well as ongoing prevention. Your role will cover symptoms monitoring and response with an aim towards client self-management when possible.
* Clinical case management
* Effective nursing leadership and consultancy
* Acting as a clinical resource within the nursing team
* Providing support to other nurses
* Contextualise and plan appropriate care with other health professionals
Skills & Experience
* Qualified to practice in New Zealand with a valid practicing certificate
* Nurse prescriber qualifications preferred
* Current New Zealand drivers license
* Expert clinical knowledge of acute, complex and chronic care nursing management and care
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* The ability to engage client and family groups
This company focuses on addressing the challenges of sustainability, trailing and proving new tools and innovations. They provide support for their staff and have a belief that quality healthcare is a right for all.
If you’re looking for a great opportunity with a challenge and have the nursing skills, then apply today for this wonderful opportunity!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jiju Rasalayyan on +64 27 558 4844 , quoting Ref No. 156267 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.
Frontline Health is a trusted advisor and recruitment partner to the Healthcare sector in New Zealand. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next career move, and this role does not quite suit, please contact us to see how we may be able to help.
Alternatively, you can visit our web site www.frontlinehealth.co.nz
Tagged as: Taranaki
To apply for this job please visit www.frontlinerecruitmentgroup.com.