Website Lakes District Health Board
Programme Leader – Lakes Falls & Fracture Prevention Programme
Fixed term – until 30 June 2020
Lakes District Health Board is seeking a dynamic Nurse Practitioner to lead and facilitate the implementation of the Lakes Falls & Fracture Prevention programme.
We would consider a Nurse Specialist or a Nurse working towards Nurse Practitioner status.
The role will provide advanced clinical expertise, consultancy, clinical leadership and skilled practice in assessment, diagnosis and treatment of the older adult and will work closely with range of health professionals and organisations to change systems that will result in a reduction in falls and fragility fractures as part of ACC / DHB programme within Lakes DHB region and linking with Lakes wide Alliance framework.
Do you have:
- Registration with the Nursing Council of New Zealand (NCNZ) as a Nurse Practitioner with prescribing practice – Older Adult
- Current Annual Practising Certificate
- Senior Nurse PDRP Portfolio
- Current valid Driver’s Licence
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with extensive knowledge in Advanced Gerontology Nursing
- Leadership experience in managing projects / programmes
- Enthusiasm to be part of a new initiative
- Experience in Change Management and Systems design and thinking
The preferred applicant will require to have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be able to work with an inter-disciplinary team across community, residential and hospital settings, be innovative, able to manage a challenging workload, influence others to achieve sustainable outcomes.
Apply online via our website www.lakesdhb.govt.nz
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://adhbrac.taleo.net/careersection/.lak_ext/jobdetail.ftl →