Website Medcall Limited
- Registered Nurse 1-2 days per week (5 hrs per day)
- Private Specialist clinic, central location
- Innovative procedure for sports injuries
Our client is a highly respected and well established clinic for people requiring specialist support for injury or orthopaedic issues. Patients come from all walks of life, but are commonly highly active and sporty. The team includes 9 physicians and a number of registrars across two sites, one central, the other on the North Shore.
They require a permanent part time Registered Nurse to assist with a new procedure at their central clinic, for which training will be given.
Whilst you do need to be a NZ Registered Nurse, there is a very high emphasis on personal qualities- much of the time you will be working with patients, putting them at ease, providing information and reassurance, as you perform and assist in procedures.
You will need
- NZ Nursing registration and working experience in NZ healthcare
- Warmth, empathy and excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Accuracy with note taking and documentation (written and computer)
- Attention to detail, professionalism and good time management
Hours: 5 hours per day (client is happy to work around school drop off times too) for one day a week, with the potential to extend as work increases across two clinics.
Attractive hourly rate offered.
Don’t miss this one!
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.medcall.co.nz.