Website Ryman Healthcare Ltd
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Experience and qualifications recognised with competitive rates
- Ongoing opportunities for training and professional development
About Ryman Healthcare
For over 30 years, Ryman Healthcare has provided the very best retirement living and residential care across New Zealand and Australia. We pride ourselves on continually raising the bar on the service we offer. We are passionate about exceeding the expectations of our residents, their families and our team! With a ‘grow our own’ philosophy, we invest in our people and provide market-leading training and career development programmes.
About the Role
We are seeking experienced and dedicated Registered Nurses to join our friendly team at Edmund Hillary Retirement Village in Remuera. In our beautiful, resort style village you will use innovative technology with our own purpose-built care app and continue to grow your skills with ongoing professional development.
In this rewarding role you will assess residents, develop and review care plans in consultation with the resident and their family, and provide compassionate and high-quality care.
We have a range of shifts available including part time, coverpool, casual and full time vacancies.
Benefits of working at Ryman Healthcare
• Extensive career progression opportunities to leadership positions
• Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
• You will join one of NZ’s most successful companies!
• Ongoing support for your professional development
• Scholarships and bursaries for further education
• Full orientation and induction
• Certainty of hours through fixed rosters
• A great resident-to-staff ratio, allowing for more personalised care
• Secure buildings with 24-hour management support
• Opportunities to work in both Australia and New Zealand
All applicants must have a valid work visa, New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
This could be your opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies!
To take a look at what goes on at a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village click here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebD_drWYVaI
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job please visit careers.rymanhealthcare.co.nz.